Monday, September 13, 2010

Summer was fun, time for fall.

State fair came and went














Didn't do anything there but drink, didn't even get (insert random weird item) on a stick.


So it's fall and I am starting up a new project, it's going to be cheap, simple, and hopefully done by spring. worried about the motor mostly.














Everyone and there mother has one of these cb/cl's. Two guys at my work have traveled cross country on these things (north/south).


















I found it on craigslist in 08, first time I had seen one, loved the high pipes like the old triumph scramblers. So i got it. It was a bitch, ran fine under 45mph, over and one cylinder would cut out. I did what any normal person would do, take it apart and then leave it for two years.



















Way too many ideas going through my head, should be fun.

1 comment: